Sunday, April 29, 2012

River Oaks Bookstore

Sally Lovr and I were prepared for the appearance of The Final Twist Writers to sign at the River Oaks Bookstore yesterday. There was to be a panel discussion and I was to be the moderator. Unfortunately, we were basically the only customers in the store with the exception of one man who bought one of the older anthologies. Too much going on in the city was our conclusion. In preparation for moderating, I read most of the stories earlier in the day and I must say they were damn good!

2 comments:

  1. Now let's see if this works. Looks as if it is going to work, yay!
    I'm sorry, Laura and Sally, that the signing yesterday did not work out. The weather was too good, I'm sure
    Plan to see everyone next Thursday. Will be great to return to the fold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better, Kay. We've missed you and look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete